Friday, August 13, 2004
quiz
What Name Should You Have? by Lauren
A quiz i ripped and edited off a fren's blog :X
At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring?: Hmm..define boring,b4 we tok..hahaz..
Would You Ever Consider losing ur virginity at 16: NO!
Are You Wonderful?: dunno.. guess not..
Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair?: No..Blue? :D
Are There Any Normal People In This World?: wat do u mean by normal?
Are You Absolutely Insane?: guess I'm not sane..
Have you ever smell the rain?: yupz..sumtimes they have tis nice smell..but sometimes it stinks..
Have you ever had someone from your past suddenly appear?: yupz..when i miss and start to tink of them, they will normally appear....
Have you ever felt like the whole world was right?: yupz..when EVERYTING GOES MY WAY!..hahaz.. which is IMPOSSIBLE...
Have you ever seen true beauty?: guess so... it was a place so undisturbed..
Have you ever felt that someone was more beautiful because of their flaws?: yup.for eg, i will miss my mum's nagging when I was away for the first time overseas...
Have you ever cried because you felt good?: walaoz.. good then cry for wat... -_-
Have you ever seen the sky at night when the clouds look like flowers?: do they?
Have you ever seen a grown man cry?: I am afraid of seeing ppl cry...
Have you ever needed to be held?: yupz.. unfortunately, I'm afraid of touch.. (experts say, there is actually a distance u can get close to a person..try moving nearer n nearer to a person, to a certain extent, they will start to back off..some ppl de distance is short..some long.. mine is LONG!)
Have you ever needed to be cuddled?: yupz..but... read above!
Have you ever been alone?: I HATE TO BE ALONE.
Have you ever been splashed in puddles?: yupz.. water water...
Have you ever known what it was like to love and be loved in return?: guess so..It sux!
Have you ever had a crush?: Yupz!
Have you ever known how good something was?: tings have both sides.. u may c as gd. i might c it as bad.
Have you ever not know how good it was until it's gone?: hmm.. guess so..I'm, the type..who who dun treasure wat I have.
Have you ever tried to write poetry but ended up throwing it away?: No..me not tt poemtic..
Have you ever experienced true happiness?: yupz.. guess so..
Have you ever given a love letter?: No...I dun go for such ting...hahaz..
Have you ever just do things on impulse?: YUPZ..all the time...
Have you ever wanted to just run?: yupz.. from all the shit in my life!
Have you ever needed to get away?: All the time!
Have you ever lost a love?: guess so.. dun ask..
Do you often cry in front of people or alone: I prefer alone..I dun like to look weak.
Have your friends ever seen you cry: yupz..when i just cant take it..
Have you cried today: choi! No..
Do you usually cry for a long time: depends lorz...
Have you ever cried because you were happy? No...happy cry for wat?
Have you ever been someone's crying shoulder: hmmm... forgot..
Have you ever hugged someone because they were crying: guess so..
Have you ever had a shoulder to cry on: guess so..
Have you been hugged when you cried: hmmm.....
Do you cry during movies: hmmm..did once..at the comfort of my own home..
Do you cry while reading books: No...
Does music make you cry: yupz.. there's tis song by wang lee hom..--> Ni Bu Zai
Have you ever been called a cry baby: no.. I normally dun let ppl me crying..have to upkeep image mahz..
Have you ever tried to stop yourself from crying: yupz...
Does this survey make you want to cry: hmmm.. no... try harder next time.. hahaz...
Have you ever cried over a guy/girl: yupz...
Do you cry when you are physically hurt: No..
Do you cry when you are scared: No...
Do you cry when you are mad: No...
Do you cry over bad grades: hmmm...I nv reali do good in sch yet..
Can you make yourself cry: No..
When was the last time you cried: quite sometime ago...
Have you ever cried because you were sad for someone else?: No..
Do you have a favorite crying quote: No... not tat lame yet..hahaz..
Have you ever cried for anyone who wouldn't cry for you: ya..heck him lahz...
Do you ever cry on anniversaries of things?: wa laoz... No...
Do you cry over someone you love becoz they have a gf/bf?: in Sec 3
When was the last time u felt love and u cried?: haiz... dun ask..
Who is the person you always cry for?:DUN ASK.. will nv get e ans out of me... :X
Well... tt is the end of tis quiz..hahaz... Just now went for NE...after tat was debating over the stupid bus fare tingy again... if someone not paying... then why shld I? I also seldom take the bus..onli took it on 2 days... 3 rides...(i went there myself on e first day) but if everyone simply just dun pay... then wat abt those who r paying...haiz... just hope tat everyone will pay..afterall, we all agreed to take the tpt in the first palce.. and why shld the others shoulder the cost of ur seat?
7.50 need to be there...the bus will leave.. its like.... haiz... shall not elaborate..Now wondering whether to take anot..I confirm is like will have to take the tpt on my own for the days I cant wake up de lorz...kaoz.. how lahz.. tat means at 7 I need to be at YCK mrt...which means 650 I need to leave the hse...haiz..
No confidence I can wake up on time sia...haiz.. me go do the NE ppt liaoz..
Just got news tat we did the Ne wrongly.. so...haiz..we gonna do it on monday..when we r going jurong..just realise tt I have got alot of tings not done yet for this project..for eg. the report, the ppt, the questions,the notes.....the weekly progress reports...haiz...
wondering if we can like the sch project students, use IAP time to finish up all the loose ends of the project... guess if next week me go CPTC, I must reali do the project liaoz....haiz...
If not reali dunnno can finish anot..
anyway,schedule for tmr will not include haircut..lobster is not free..most prob doing it on a wkday...hahaz... then got to go yishun as per normal.. since all activities have resumed and sunday go pray to dad's mum....and to watch FIREWORKS.... yeah!!!!
take care everyone!
blogged at 1:15 PM